We’ve had many, many requests from educators for a SchoolTube widget, so here it is! The widget works in exactly the same way as our YouTube and Vimeo widgets, enabling you to minimize the size of your eBook by streaming video content from the web, rather than embedding it.
Founded in 2006 SchoolTube.com is a safe and fun place to share videos. All videos published on SchoolTube are moderated by locally approved educators, which ensures a trusted and safe video sharing experience. SchoolTube has grown to become the USA’s largest K-12 moderated video sharing platform, with over 1000 videos uploaded every day.
Here is the quickest way to get this widget into your book:
- Visit the Widget Library page and click on the SchoolTube widget.
- Select the “Download Now’ button.
- Fill in the pop-up (you will need to select a username and password if you are a new user).
- Fill in the ‘Static’ and ‘Live’ settings in the online generator.
- Save & Preview to see what it will look like in your book then ‘Download’ the file to your Mac.
- Finally, drag the .wdgt file from Finder into iBooks Author.