We understand that creating multiple widgets in multiple books can take time, so we’ve now introduced an easy way of duplicating widgets and moving them from one book to another. It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- Go to the widget that you want to duplicate or move
- Right click on the widget
- Select from the options (as seen in the image above)
..and repeat as required. You can also use this menu to download a widget, preview it online and report a problem with it. Hopefully this feature will make widget generation even easier for you, allowing you to spend more time on creating great new content for your books.
Want to keep up with the latest on Bookry widget releases?
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow our boards on Pintrest
- Join us on Facebook