See…math can be fun 😉 and if you want to add interactivity to your math book then look no further than our new calculator widget. Perfect for math textbooks, this widget has all the functions you need from a scientific calculator including trig and memory.
Your readers simply tap on an icon to open the calculator inside your book. They can then use it to work out answers to any questions you set, and if a reader closes the calculator and returns to it, it will retain the memory and history of calculations. This is especially useful if you add a calculator widget next to each question.
How can you resist having a play? Why not watch our 2 minute YouTube video guide to this great widget. The quickest way to get this widget in your iBooks Author book is:
1) Visit the Calculator page in the widget library.
2) Select the “Download Now’ button.
3) Fill in the pop-up (you will need to select a username and password if you are a new user).
4) Follow the Widget Wizard instructions.
5) Save, download, and drag and drop into iBooks Author.