It couldn’t be easier to remove the Bookry logo from your widgets in a book. From the ‘Book Settings’ page there are two ways to do it:
- Click on the blue icon in the top right-hand corner ‘Make your widgets fit right in with your book! Remove the Bookry logo’. Follow the pop-up instructions.
- Click on the ‘Widget Branding’ tab and follow the pop-up instructions.
Once your payment is made you will instantly be able to make changes to your widget branding:
- To change ALL widgets in your book (same branding throughout) – click on the ‘Widget Branding’ tab and upload your logos etc.
- To change INDIVIDUAL widgets (e.g. to add different branding for each widget) – From the ‘Widget Settings’ page, click on the ‘Branding & Logo’ link under ‘Static Settings’ and upload your logos etc.
Following payment you can instantly make changes to the following:
- The widget black bar logo – this appears in the top-left corner of every widget.
- Reader Cloud logo – this replaces the ‘Bookry’ logo on the left-hand side of the Reader Cloud pop-up.
- Reader Cloud background – this replaces the blue background in the Reader Cloud pop-up.
For further instructions please read this FAQ.